Saturday, March 2, 2013

little acts of kindness

Two days ago I was on a bus and an old man got on and gave the driver a chocolate bar.
I could have started crying there and then, what a sweet gesture. Was thinking about it the entire time I was sewing in the studio and wondered what caused it. Little did I know that I would be on the receiving end of such kindness later that night.
When I got on the bus my oyster card was declined as there was not enough money on it. It was cold and dark and late and the thought of missing that bus was annoying. When I turned around to get off the bus, the bus driver stopped me and asked me where I was going. I told him and he told me to sit down. I don't know his name but I can tell you that I will never forget about it! Praying that God will repay his kindness tenfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment