Monday, October 4, 2010

some of the best people I know

As I mentioned in a previous post, we had 24 hours of prayer this past weekend. Weird how things change and evolve. I was kind of disappointed. When we started this whole TPC thing years ago, it was unique for being a gathering of all kinds of confessions within the christian faith. Everyone was there from catholic to pentecostal, evangelical to methodist, etc. It truly was a stand - to show the world that we can be one! United in friendship and cause!
Turns out I'm getting a bit old for this kind of stuff haha. It was so teenager focused and I can't think of a better way to spend a weekend right at the start of our school year, to get pumped and encouraged to walk with God in your every day life.
Anyway, there were four reasons this weekend turned out really great and they were Reini, Johanna, Liah and Carina :)
It was unbelievable to catch up with amazing friends.
Sometimes I think I'm just called to listen... Do you ever feel like that? Really wonder what God has in store for us and I know that we've only seen a glimpse of what is to come. Thank God, otherwise it would be a sad old life. But we will go from strength to strength, from glory to glory until one day we'll meet with our creator. How awesome is our God right!
Some of the best conversations took place over the last couple days. Not always easy or happy ones but so worth it. Those people will change the world they live in and I'm glad to be part of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment