Sunday, January 17, 2010

more snow and celebrations



Got to hang out with my friend Andrea(middle) today while we celebrated Miriam's(on the left) birthday. She is an amazing girl who has worked with the poorest of poor from the Ukraine to the Philippines. Seriously, she is a mighty woman of God and will bring massive change wherever she goes!
Years ago we were on a team that used to run events for youth in our area. It was one of the most impacting times of my life that has shaped all the years up till now.
I'm glad to run into Andrea every couple of years and catch up on what's been happening. Life with God may sound boring to some people, but when I look at our old team and how God's put us all around the world, all I can testify is the complete opposite. It is an awesome and adventurous journey and I couldn't think of anything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment