Tuesday, January 26, 2010

time with friends

Last week I got to go and stay with Reini and Johanna who've just moved to a tiny village in the south of Austria for the next couple months. It was the best time ever: long conversations with Johanna, lots of sleep, a trip to every furniture store in Klagenfurt, decorating their new lounge, quiet moments, laughing hard, walks in the snow.
I could've stayed for a couple more days, but before I left the next visitors had already arrived - even more fun in the snow with 3 crazy kids. The youngest was chasing after the 8 cats that live there, so he could pet them - too cute.







On my way back, I stopped in Graz to hang out with my friend Chris. More late night talks and as his friend celebrated her birthday, lots of new people to meet.
Thank you friends for being amazing and funny and so welcoming. I do have the privilege to know the best people on this planet, people I look up to and can learn a whole lot from.

This whole time away was meant as a breather, to reflect on the last year and look ahead what this year will bring. Spend lots of time with God and mostly listen to what He has to say. Funny thing is, God always turns up in the most random of places and I had the best time with Him driving back home. He is wonderful and I know that in His hand, 2010 will be the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment