Sunday, May 30, 2010

sick day

I've had a horrible cold the last couple days and decided to spend this weekend in bed. Dreadful as it's been lovely outside, at least today. I can smell our neighbours having a barbecue, the sun is shining and just a slight breeze going. Kind of perfect for a Sunday.
As I get bored just staying in bed - at the end of the day there is only that much TV you can watch and books you can read - I always resort to cooking.
On todays menu...
some sort of quiche with all the veggies I could find in the kitchen
and with the leftover pastry I made some sort of mini almond-cinnamon rolls.

Delicious, quick and oh so easy! Everyone should cook rather than get take out or worse ready made supermarket stuff. Know what goes into your body and you'll feel a hundred times better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment