Monday, July 12, 2010

go and help someone today

We all need to play a part if we want to change this world and make it a better place. This could be as simple as to smile at one person today.
To make it super easy, go check out I heart's new website on how simple it is to help someone, to combine your efforts with thousands of others and see how you can bring change.
We live in this overflow of everything, (if you're reading this it means you have access to electricity and a computer, which makes you one of the richest people on our planet where a massive 41% doesn't even have access to sanitation facilities!) we might as well skip our daily coffee and invest it into something of eternal value.

I was hungry and you fed me,
I was thirsty and you gave me a drink,
I was homeless and you gave me a room,
I was shivering and you gave me clothes,
I was sick and you stopped to visit,
I was in prison and you came to me
Matt 25.35

No comments:

Post a Comment