Sunday, February 20, 2011

*

Let me show you one of the coolest things I've ever seen.
About two weeks ago I drove out of Zell/See, it was below freezing and the fog hadn't quite yet disappeared. All of a sudden I saw this rainbow, but not really a normal one, it seemed to not touch the ground but go round in a circle. Just had to stop, get out of the car and look at it.
Through the icy fog, the sun formed a perfect circle and it was magnificent:
Sorry about the quality, my bb was all I had on hand :)
I absolutely love rainbows, they always remind me that God's promises are true and will never fail!
Have a lovely Sunday everyone.

3 comments:

  1. wow. so genial!!! Ur schön!!
    Wir haben mal vor Jahren, wie wir in Deutschland beim Freakstock waren auch sowas erlebt. Wir sind auch alle voller Staunen dagestanden und haben versucht diesen Moment mit Fotos festzuhalten. So mächtig!!!
    Für mich fühlt es sich auch so an, dass es die Macht Gottes ausdrückt. Und jetzt wie ich deine Fotos angeschaut habe, dacht ich mir es schaut auch ein wenig so aus, wie die Iris von einem riesigen Auge. Achja dieser Effekt heißt übrigens HELO-effekt. :))

    schau mal: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_%28Lichteffekt%29

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh - echt super... wie du weißt schau ich mir immer 'astronomy picture of the day' an - heute war das: http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html Milchstraße, so sehen wir ein bissi was von den Rändern unserer galaxy... tx 4 sharing

    ReplyDelete