Wednesday, February 9, 2011

late nights and early mornings

I feel like I've been working non stop for the last few weeks and nothing else has happened. It's so not true but sometimes I feel a little trapped ha!
A lot has been going on and tonight's the first night in a long time that I have all to myself: sort out stuff and get my apartment tidy for connect group tomorrow!
JD's band Holzweg had a gig last Friday so we all rocked up there to celebrate the band's 2nd birthday. Nice to catch up with friends. Late nights should mean long sleep ins right, no! I can't seem to shake off my stupid 6am alarms... Even if my alarm's not set I wake up anyway. Hate it with a passion!
The rest of the weekend was spent mostly at the EheG. It's become my second home and I can only recommend the sofa - I almost sleep better there than in my bed :) I recommend the whole house haha, best of friends and always good food and chatting till the early hours!
A loooooooong trip to Ikea and an evening with the entire Pfau family (more yummy food, fun stories and a few glasses of wine) round up the last few days.
It's been bright and sunny for a couple days now and I can't tell you how much better I feel! Who knew that that would affect me so much. I lived in London for two winters for crying out loud!!!! What's the difference?! I don't get it.
Anyway I hope you got a few rays of sunshine on your skin wherever you are and the week has been wonderful so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment