Monday, February 6, 2012

current obsession

music from about 10+ years ago
Before we left for tour I grabbed a handful of cds for the car - how old fashioned of me, I know haha but I realised that I never listen to full albums on my ipod for some reason... anyone else got problems like that? As much as I love my playlists or setting it on random, it's a treat to listen to an album in its entirety.
Never mind my ramblings, music included the following
Stereophonics - Performance and Cocktails
Incubus - Morning View
The Cardigans - First Band on the Moon
I haven't listened to any of these for a very, very long time, yet I still remember every word! Astonishing what your brain is capable of, isn't it?

Sigg waterbottles
My little red wonder has been saving my life on a couple of occasions :) I bought it at the beginning of tour in October as I got really sick of producing so much waste with all the plastic water bottles you go through each day. It's red and shiny and saves the planet, do you really need another reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment