Sunday, November 11, 2012

reality check

I found this written on the side of the river a couple of weeks ago and it fits the last few weeks perfectly.
There are so many great things happening around me and I'm thankful for so much in my life, but inside it's been horrible and tough. Emotional to say the least... I feel like I've burnt bridges and struggle with too many things going on in my life. To top it all off a very close friend is hurting and I'm a thousand miles away. Blaaaahhh  I've spent the last two days in bed due to feeling under the weather. Wish I could cry it all out, it would be so good.
One of the downsides of the nomad life is that others will do the same and move around just as much. London is the best place to do that. I've lived over here for quite some time and now that I keep coming back, most of my friends and especially the ones who I was closest with have moved away. I'm thankful for modern technology - emails, whatsapp and whatever else out there. It's not the same as sitting on the sofa with your besties and crying it all out but it helps.
So what do you do in seasons like this one. You cling to God and remind Him and mostly yourself of all the things He is able to do, that He has a plan for you, that His timing is perfect and that He loves you more than anything :) Never, never, never give up!
Hope you're weekend is great xx

No comments:

Post a Comment