Thursday, November 1, 2012

one song dance parties

For some unknown reason kids love me haha
Having two little housemates is one of the most fun things in life. They are really excited as soon as I enter the house - this will wear off I'm sure and someone else will be the new and exciting person.
One of the funniest things is when Miss E comes up to my room. Sh knows she has to knock and ask to come in, but when the door is open, she will come in and shut the door, so she can knock. Makes me laugh every single time. So cute!
Turns out there are two things these kiddos love: photo booth and dancing around my room.
We've started a new tradition - one song dance party - I put one song on and during that one song we dance our little hearts out. I'm happy to say that all three of us are perfecting our silly dance moves!
As for the photo booth...


Love those munchkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment