Wednesday, November 10, 2010

weekend roundup - better late than never right

Driving home is not always the easiest thing to do, because I know that the next couple days will be hectic! It does pay off every time though. Time spent with the right people will always build you up, inspire and strengthen you.
I finally got to meet Miss Sophie, 2 months old bundle of joy. Idiot me forgot to take pictures, but I loved the afternoon I got to spend with her and her parents. It's been ages since I saw them last and after coffee we went for a walk through the surrounding vineyards (again, what an idiot to forget my camera!!!).
Friday evening was spent between my friends house warming party, catching up with Ruth & Ian and driving my brothers around. Never fight for the car... you'll end up being the dumb driver and will have no use of car yourself!!! Lesson definitely learned!
Saturday started with a long and lovely breakfast with one of my school friends and her boyfriend. I think we might have started a new tradition hehe. There might be big things in their near future, can't wait to find out what's going to happen.
After I met up with Ruth & Ian and we drove off to check out wedding locations :) and I brought my camera... hooray!
We got completely lost on our way back. Being in the middle of nowhere is fun, but not if you drive off into the wrong direction and spend an hour getting back on the motorway.
Sunday was filled with church, lunch with the extended family, picking up a van to drive back (so stylish I know haha) and a final cup of tea with Berni & Claudia.
So much fun and no words can tell how much I love these people. I keep repeating myself but I feel honoured to have them in my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment