Wednesday, November 10, 2010

what's been on my mind lately

Do you ever read a piece of Scripture and it starts to haunt you? In a good way or course.
Hosea 6,1-3 has been on my mind for more than a week now.

"Come let us return to the Lord.
He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us;
he has injured us
but he will bind up our wounds.
After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.
Let us acknowledge the Lord;
let us press on to acknowledge him.
As surely as the sun rises,
he will appear;
he will come to us like the winter rains,
like the spring rains that water the earth."

Isn't that the most beautiful promise?
My dictionary tells me
acknowledge    verb
*accept or admit the existence or truth of 
*recognize the authority, validity, or claims of
*recognize the fact or importance or quality of
Not quite sure what God is telling me and what I am meant to do with it. Getting prepared for the next season right.
Honestly don't know what people do without Jesus?! Love him more than life and pray that I make him smile every single day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment