Monday, January 16, 2012

The Snowman

When I got an email in September, asking me if I wanted to come and work on The Snowman over the Christmas holidays, it was completely unexpected. It meant that it would perfectly fill the gap between one crazy Konvoi tour and the upcoming Minefield tour and a return to London.
I was so excited, I couldn't sleep - doesn't help when you read your emails at 2am haha
It couldn't have been nicer or more fun - mind you, there was enough to make us all go mad, mostly too many shows in a very short time frame but we laughed our way through those 66 shows. Good times!
 team wardrobe in disguise
 lunch time feast
 breakfast goodness
 northern girls :)
 wardrobe dungeon
and this is what you look like after weeks of being trapped underground haha
Thanks snowmies for being amazing and so much fun to work with. See you soon everyone xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment