Monday, July 2, 2012

Hillsong Conference 2012

If, like me, you didn't have the resources to make it to Sydney to attend Hillsong Conference this year, look no further...
You can watch main session and a lot of backstage nonsense via live stream. Hip hip hooray!
It excites me almost as much as the fact that they have opened evening sessions to the public. Way to go guys.
Joseph Prince was preaching up a storm when he was talking about grace - no surprise there :) - and tomorrow night will be Mama Joyce's turn. With Louie Giglio, Steven Furtick and many others speaking across the week. Tune in here.
So grateful for this conference and how it has impacted my life, pushing me further and helping me grow in my walk with God, stirring up faith and forever championing the local church.
One day I'll write down all the miracle I've experienced in my life and some of these conference will make an appearance :)
Praise Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment