Wednesday, October 31, 2012

current obsession


Ellie Goulding
We listen to a lot of music at Zoe Boomer HQ, or watch a lot of music videos and this Ellie Goulding song has been on repeat as it features in every chart show there is right now :)


Matt Corby
we've been revisiting his EP a lot this week and this is still one of my favourites. Such a talented guy!

soup
It's that time of the year again. Nights are getting so cold and leaves are falling. If you've been reading this blog for a while, you know that I love fall. The burst of colour and the sky is this certain shade of blue.
Soup is falls companion if you ask me, it fills your belly and warms you. Make it spicy and it will have you boiling in a flash :) Still have to make my first annual batch of pumpkin soup though.

Hope everyone's week is going great. NYC peeps you're still in my thoughts and prayers, so glad I got hold of my forever housemate to find out that everyone is alright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment