Wednesday, May 18, 2011

soundtrack of my life... the last couple days

My knees been out for the last five days and it hurts! (Long story short - doctors verdict: knee is okay but strained - I'm too "delicate" to continue running. Broke my little heart and I'll have to go back to doing yoga)
This whole knee episode brought back random songs into my life. Do you ever think of a song or just a line of a song that suits your situation at that moment? For example, I've got really bad insomnia sometimes and the first thing that comes to my mind is "If I could sleep a little" (Sleep by the Dandy Warhols). Weird right!
The entire time my knees been hurting I've been humming "It hurts" by Angels & Airwaves(the song has nothing to do with bad knees haha). So when I made my way to the hospital The Prodigy's "Take me to the hospital" was playing in the back of my mind. Horrible song choice but it's there.
To top it all off when I took my bike to cycle home the song that got stuck was Mark Ronson's Bike Song "gonna ride my bike until I get home" Love it!
How on earth do we remember all these things? Is it just me or do other people have these kinda problems :)

No comments:

Post a Comment