Monday, August 29, 2011

life in boxes - the usual chaos

For the last couple days, in between being at the theatre, I've been packing up boxes and getting one year in Salzburg shipped back to Vienna. It's crazy and I can't get my head around how much stuff I've actually got! Who needs all that crap? Every move I downsize and a year later when I pack it all up again it's doubled once again?! It's a mystery!
There's so much ahead, finishing off Salzburg Festival today and moving back to the capital tomorrow for the time being :) My baby brother will be married on Saturday and a month of creating and writing lies ahead. Really exciting times and I can't wait to catch up on some sleep!!!!
Massive thank you goes out to Ian for talking half my belongings to Vienna. Couldn't have done it without him, he's a legend!!
Also last night was my last EheG dinner for the next while. Love these people(broken record, I know). Special surprise guests: Thorsten & Ines, so great to see them and hear their stories.
You know what, God is so good, it is ridiculous. So thankful for the people around me and what's happening in their lives.
It all ended with Lisl and me sitting on the balcony chatting for another two hours while everyone else had gone to bed haha

No comments:

Post a Comment