Wednesday, September 7, 2011

salt scrubs

Have I ever told you about my obsession with salt scrubs?
I'm the worst when it comes to moisturising my poor skin. Years ago I bought my mum a peppermint salt scrub from the body shop which sadly has been discontinued (why is it always the minute you fall in love with a product, it gets cancelled??). It was awesome and smelled heavenly, added bonus you take care of your dry legs in the shower... Have been trying to find something similar for a while.
Anyway I found out how to do your own salt scrub, in my case olive oil salt scrub! Hooray.

Essential Oil Salt Scrub
1 part oil (olive oil, lavender, peppermint, almond whatever you fancy)
4 parts salt (I bought sea salt while we were in France cause it's dirt cheap there)
mix and store in a pretty glass or container of some sort

That's it, easy as pie and you end up with the softest skin possible. In your face cosmetic industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment