Wednesday, March 28, 2012

an afternoon with ringlringl

Last week I had coffee with the lovely Romy of ringlringl fame. She is one of a kind and I swear no-one can laugh like her, it's awesome!
We met at Pure Living Bakery, a cute little coffee shop with delicious cakes and yummy coffees, and headed to the vast gardens of Schoenbrunn Palace, as it is basically next door, afterwards.
admiring the Japanese garden haha it was somehow covered in netting?!
Finished off the day with falafels and humus at Naschmarkt with Romy and Paul. First picnic of the year!
Spring time is my favourite, well I like all of them apart from winter which seems to drag on forever and is always just too grey around these parts, but I realised that spring wouldn't be as pretty without winter beforehand :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment