Sunday, June 24, 2012

sibling affection - a diy edition

It was my brother's last football game of the season and as his siblings it's up to us to be proud of him, cheer him on and mostly make him a little bit embarrassed haha
I called my youngest brother and we decided to make a silly banner to hold up every time Ulrich would do something during the game.
So yesterday morning I sat down and gathered scrap fabric I have in my vast collection of naturally dyed and printed fabric and hand stitched his name on a large piece of naturally dyed cotton. Joachim sacrificed two hockey sticks and together we made one kick ass banner. Taaaadaaaaa...
For some reason I thought it would be a fun thing to create a tag line a bit like "manufacturing since 1880" so I wrote down "embarrassing my brother since 1984". It's a tough life being part of our family haha

No comments:

Post a Comment