Thursday, October 25, 2012

an ode to best friends













"friendship is when people know all about you and love you anyway"
Super thankful for my besties these days...
they make me feel secure, understood and loved but they also push me to go beyond my comfort zone, tell me off when I'm making terrible decisions, they can be so honest that you have trouble sleeping but sometimes it is necessary to hear that. Even though we can all bitch and hurt each other, no one's too big to say sorry. Wherever there are people there needs to be grace and forgiveness - if that's not the case beware :)
You laugh with them until it hurts and you can't breathe and life is a whole lot better when they are around!
This week is one of massive celebration in our little world. Miss E you are so loved already and one day you will be surrounded by amazing people just like me.
Beyond grateful for R, L & S, love them to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment