Thursday, October 18, 2012

Anti-Slavery Day

It is a tragedy of enormous proportions and to think that there is just one person who doesn't have the privilege to live in freedom, makes me sad beyond words. Maybe because I have never felt like I've been limited and even more because I believe that life is worth living and value should be placed on every single person this planet holds.
Today we read that more and more humans are trafficked into the UK but believe me this is just a small part of the whole story. It can seem so overwhelming but it's never too late and I'm so glad that there are multiple organisations out there who fight to free victims.
Let's be conscious of these things and pray for those held captive and support the people fighting on the front lines! 

No comments:

Post a Comment