Saturday, December 12, 2009

As Tall As Lions

Lydia and I hit the barfly in Camden tonight to see above mentioned band. It was the second time I got to see them and flip they're phenomenal!! 
The venue was packed and it had about 100 degrees in there, sweat was dripping off our faces. Found myself in a sea of plaid shirts - what is it about boys in their 20s and plaid shirts??? Is it just winter or something else. Anyway, fun times!
Realised that this will be the cheapest I'll ever hear them play live, as they will do great things for sure!

Thanks to the guys in front of us, who knew every word to all the songs, danced hard, failed at crowd surfing and made us laugh so much. 
Thank you London for bringing all these different kinds of people together, one of the reasons I like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment