Friday, December 18, 2009

lovely winter

Did I already mention that I'm excited about the snow :)


My brother and I went to an Advent concert last night to hear our friends sing. Paul and Gregor from my glorious were there as well, accompanying all their students. Was nice to see them and since they're off to Bethlehem it was a hello, merry christmas, good bye!
Nicest thing ever, my best friend's boyfriend came all the way from Linz just to hear her sing before he had to get up early the next morning and catch a train back and go to work. It was the cutest thing and it was so nice to hang out with them after.

Got to catch up with Ruth and Johanna today. A couple years ago the three of us went up to England and spent a week at Soul Survivor, which was amazing. Don't think we've met up just the three of us ever since so it was a special day :) Love those lovely girs!

No comments:

Post a Comment