Monday, December 28, 2009

holiday mode

How was your Christmas week? Mine consisted of lots of family time, playing games, singing carols, watching silly movies, laughing until we cried, etc It was great.

The best part about being in Austria for a couple weeks is having enough time to catch up with lots of people I haven't seen for ages.
Yesterday I met up with my old friend Burn. We went for a walk and saw the remains of an old castle, before sitting down in a cafe to warm up and have a giant cup of tea. Love days like that, nobody is stressed out and people have time to sit and chat.
I reckon we don't do this enough. There are too many things that keep us on our toes, meetings to rush to, a career that makes life too fast, ...







In other news, My Glorious got to play in Bethlehem over Christmas and that made the news. Read everything here.

No comments:

Post a Comment