Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas special


We had our Christmas special at church today and it was legen... wait for it ...dary!!
Once again I was blown away by the people and talent that comes together, for a local church to put that kind of production on is pretty massive! Truly West End worthy! Loved it and am so proud of everyone who was involved! You guys did an amazing job!! 
You know as fun and great all of this is, more important than any of that was that people got a chance to make their peace with God and meet Jesus today. 
Every time we have an altar call I remember what someone once told us in staff meeting "Today I'm sitting in salvations row" and that has been my prayer for the last couple months during each service. 
It's an honour and privilege to be part of this crazy amazing God journey and I do not ever want to take it lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment