Thursday, November 24, 2011

thankfulness

In honour of Thanksgiving happening across the pond, I made a list of 20 things I'm thankful for.
It's a random order haha
I am thankful for...
this roller coaster life I get to live
music
Ruth, Simon and Lisl - besties anyone would kill for
my parents for being amazing/supportive/understanding
to have a new sister in law - just as crazy, lovely and gorgeous
strawberry laces
these boys and the greater MG family
travelling
God for taking me on this unbelievable journey
the random people I meet - you inspire me
J  & A for giving me a home in London
laughing till your tummy hurts
Romy & Claudia for praying with me at all times
the costume world - madness
friends all over the world
LidiaElsie, Rachel and many others for inspiring me to be more creative
fooooooooooood
legs that take me everywhere - not taking it for granted

Could go on and on but will shut up for now. What are you thankful for? You get a whole new perspective on life if you practice thankfulness xx

No comments:

Post a Comment