Saturday, November 19, 2011

current obsession


I don't know how many times I've watched this video. Maybe in another life I can be more sophisticated and move like her. I'm just too lanky. This is especially funny since I'm working with dancers at the moment, who move so gracefully and have the most amazing posture! Compared to them I'm just a big klutz haha
Anyway those black high top sneakers she is wearing are def going on my wish list!

Tote bags
(image via anthropologie.com)
This one by Anthropologie - so pretty and perfect.

Salt scrubs
As soon as I got to London I made a batch. Without it my skin would be a dried up, flaky mess!

Wish I could be in Hamburg for a grande finale of the Konvoi but I'll be on a little London adventure. It is one of the best cities in the world after all. If I'm lucky I'll make it to this before it closes on Monday... Happy weekend everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment