Thursday, October 27, 2011

while Jupiter Jones sound check in Kiel...

... I'm hanging out in the catering area, listening to JJ's sound check here in Kiel and translating bits and pieces.
So! We drove wayyyyy too many hours in the last two days. Finally took over the playlist and were fighting back Schlager and dance trash with Biffy Clyro, Papertongues and other car music haha Soon I'm gonna get cabin fever in this bus! But got the second season of Flight Of The Concords... Hooray!!!
Best part of the day so far: got to chat to the lovely Malin who will be my boss in London. So pumped to have the opportunity to work with her again. Last time I worked with her on this here:

LIVE EAST DIE YOUNG TRAILER from Live East Die Young on Vimeo.
I was sewing dresses, altering skirts, turning dresses into skirts, etc. It was eye-opening to go from church bubble/nannying world to indie film work. Good God I was scared, but everyone was so lovely and what followed (I'll call it "the devil eats granola" - episode) was by far worse when it comes to a working environment haha. Can't wait for a fun season at "The Snowman".

No comments:

Post a Comment