Sunday, October 9, 2011

A - Z

these have been all over the blogosphere and I'm hopping on the bandwagon :)
a. age: a couple weeks shy of turning 30!!!!
b. bed: right now a bunk bed :)
c. chore that you hate: mopping floors
d. dogs: love them but no pets for me please
e. essential start to your day: herbal tea
f. favourite colour: different shades of green
g. gold or silver: used to be just silver but ever since Monica gave me one of her gold necklaces I'm loving it
h. height: 5'9" I'm a giant in heels and yes I wear them :)
i. instruments you play: triangle - just kidding but that's about as far as my musical ability goes
j. job title: assistant/travel companion/partner in crame to these boys, costume assistant whenever the opportunity comes up (hello London!)
k. kids: not yet
l. live: Europe haha Salzburg/Vienna, Austria and London, UK with a lot of Germany thrown in the mix
m. mother's name: Bigie
n. nicknames: Yaya and for random others like "steamy" you'd have to ask my silly brothers...
o. overnight hospital stays: when I got my tonsils out
p. pet peeves: people who spit in public - yuk yuk yuk
q. quote from a movie: "difficult colour... green"
r. right or left handed: right
s. siblings: two very crazy brothers and one very lovely sister in law
t. time to wake up: anything from 6.30 to 8.30am
u. underwear: a girls gotta have her secrets
v. vegetables you hate: it all depends on how you prepare them
w. what makes you run late: usually having breakfast haha
x. x-rays you've had: several... arms, lungs, dental, foot, knee, etc
y. yummy food that you make: cakes, cookies, soups, salads
z. zoo animal: penguins and seals

No comments:

Post a Comment