Thursday, October 20, 2011

Konvoi tour day 5

It was a day off and I can't tell you how much I was looking forward to it. But insomnia kicked in and I was wide awake by 4am and couldn't get back to sleep for anything in the world grrrrhhh... Ended up blaming my bed and finding ways how I could set it on fire haha Needless to say it was a slow and lazy day!
Best part about it: I got backup in the girls department. V and E arrived to join us for a couple days on tour. Yay for oestrogen on that flippin male dominated bus haha
We spent the day in Bielefeld, strolling around and having a very late lunch at a cute little place called Mellow Gold.
 sculpture garden at Kunsthalle
 Miss E - we claim her as our very own tour cutie pie
I went to bed at 6pm and apart from a 2 hour break at 8pm(where I slammed my finger in the toilet door  and thought I was going to pass out!) I slept until 9am the next morning. Suck it horrible hotel beds, cubicle toilets with evil doors and sleep depravation. Glad that His mercies are new every morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment