Friday, December 2, 2011

advent day 1

There is this idea that has been lingering in the back of my head for a couple of months now.
Why not break down this year's Advent season and instead of all the lights and kitsch and mayhem, take the time to get down to why we celebrate Christmas - the coming of Jesus.
I'm just gonna share this journey of discovering of what was said about Christ before He was born and how it was fulfilled. Kinda excited about this and you'll just have to tag along haha It will be a very personal calendar, bear with me.
I'll start with my favourite...
Prince of Peace
Isaiah 6.9, John 16.33, Colossians 1.20
Can't tell you how often I've experienced this to be true. There is a reason that Paul said that God's peace transcends all understanding. 
You don't know why or not even how, but in the most crucial situations your heart is still. So thankful x

No comments:

Post a Comment