Sunday, December 11, 2011

happy places in Londontown

A few things can get me very excited...
amazing food
art exhibitions
music
sunshine
people
etc
did I say few? There are a million things that get me going haha
Anyway I had my first proper day off and, instead of staying in and getting lost in really bad TV shows, I decided to venture out. It included all of the before mentioned things to make my day.
Went to a string of happy places.
First off, the V&A
one of my all time favourite London places. Happened to be in the right place at the right time, as there was a crafts exhibition in there. The artworks that were on display - unbelievable! Might have to go back and drink it all in once more.
Next up, the walk from South Kensington to Hyde Park(another happy place) and on to High Street Ken. Such a nice walk. Pretty buildings everywhere.
One of my favourite buildings RAH - it was home to several Colour Conferences and I always feel part of it when I walk past it. That night Gary Barlow played in there and people were already queuing up at lunchtime!!!! Freaks!
After a bit of shopping (UO how I've missed you!!!), food at another happy place: Whole Foods woop woop. When it got dark I made my way home and stopped for a quick walk along the river.
Love the way the light hits the water. Somebody pinch me please, sometimes I can't believe that this is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment