Tuesday, December 27, 2011

birthday fun. part one

This year was one of a few times in my entire life that I really wanted to celebrate my birthday. As it happens to be on Christmas Eve, usually nobody's around and in Austria we celebrate Christmas on that day anyway. 
Anyway we had two shows to do that day and I think that for the first time ever, I worked on my birthday. The lovely people around me made up for it though!!
 the wardrobe team started the day with bagels, salmon, champagne and croissants :)
 Kristie had made the heaviest cake I have ever had to hold up - banana blueberry with lemon icing mmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhh so good. We shared it with the entire snowman company and it was gone in all of five minutes.
Daisy(not in picture, that's the lovely Alessandra) gave me the penguin hat and made me wear the biggest badge in the world, you can press a button for the lights to blink haha

Love my snowmies, they really make you feel special on your big day. 
Will tell you what happened after I left work later. Thanks for all the cards, messages, phone calls and emails - my favourite ones being the ones that said something like "...wherever you are..." I am a nomad after all, right :) 
Feel so spoilt to have all of you in my life, it wouldn't be the same without you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment