Thursday, December 22, 2011

dear life

just as you slipped away from me during the summer, it's happened again.
I spend twelve hours a day in the theatre and make it home to sleep. I survive on bread(which I never ever eat) and sushi rolls and in general can't wait to eat sitting at a table.
My advent calendar is on halt but I'll write down the last four days, I promise. My favourite day happens to be today as the days will get longer and nights shorter. Hooray.
Three show days make everyone go crazy and to say we are all delirious is an understatement :)
You see, the big black hole I have fallen into will spit me out tired and worn out (the dark circles underneath my eyes that reached down to my chin during tour in the fall, are reaching as low as my knees now!) but there is light at the end of the tunnel :)
Can't wait to have you back and live you to the full,
Astrid xx

No comments:

Post a Comment