Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas day

Depending on how long you've been reading this blog, but I talked about having families all over the world. The family I got to spend Christmas day with, have been family friends for almost my entire life. We went on holiday together when I was little and I spent a summer with them when I was 13.
Jamie spent a summer with us to learn German a couple years later and we've been great friends ever since :)
Last time I was in Bath and got to see the whole family was for Jamie and Ali's wedding and I can't believe that that was three years ago!!!
present opening time with the whole family
 playing silly games and watching movies :)
Great food - thank you Ryan - and lots of fun made for a great day. Nothing like hanging with family. Love them and am thankful to have them in my crazy little world x

No comments:

Post a Comment