Thursday, December 8, 2011

would it kill you to stop doing that

I stumbled upon this book while reading VF, when they featured a few no goes (ie. stop asking older people if they're okay) in an article :)
The title takes the words out of my mouth, sometimes I would love to scream "would it kill you to stop doing that". Not that I'm perfect or anything but would it kill you to stop burping/farting/spitting or say thank you/excuse me/ please???
Maybe I'm old fashioned, when I was handed my diploma I curtsied hahaha It was a natural reflex and I'm still shaking my head about it. To top it all off, the other day when I got cash out I caught myself saying "thank you" to the atm!! What is wrong with me, but I'd rather say it too much than not at all ha.
We could all do with better manners.
(image via amazon.com)

1 comment: