Thursday, October 1, 2009

fall is here

When I heard this morning that it was the last day of September, I have to say it freaked me out a little. At the beginning of this year I made a list of things that I wanted to accomplish this year, new resolutions and old ones that are ever evolving.
One of them was to read 27 books this year. Easier said than done, never thought 27 would be that many!! I've read about others who read 40 or 50 books a year. Respect guys! Anyway had 30 minutes at Borders this morning and got out armed with a new book, which I can't wait to start.
Other than that, it was a slow day. Spent most of it cleaning out the Prophetik closet... oh the joys of being an intern again.
Can't complain though as I get to enjoy the pretty sight of Tennessee! What a difference to London. Sun is SHINING, it's almost hotter than our summer, everything around me is green and lush and we had an amazing sunset tonight.
The family I'm staying with has a pumpkin outside the door and although it makes me laugh, I love the colours fall brings with it. If it weren't for spring, this could almost be my favourite time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment