Friday, October 16, 2009

project runway and other fun things

Having a night in is so much more favourable to me than going to a birthday party of someone I've never met. That was the case tonight and I'm glad I didn't have to go.
Maybe it's because I'm extremely shy when I meet new people or because I hate to open my mouth in front of people in case I have a bad English day. There are many more reasons but it was nice to have a home cooked meal and hang out with Anne's lovely family watching Ratatouille, followed by Project Runway -weird combo but fun. While watching TV I've been knitting all evening and I have to say that nice things are on their way for Christmas :) I'm getting experimental and I think it's due to my encounter with the before mentioned The North Circular.

Before I finish off with some photos, a big thank you goes out toward the BBC iplayer - there'd be no Radio 1 overseas without you!!! It was nice listening to Zane Lowe at work, it brought home a bit closer. I am also thankful for The Uniform Project, I loved todays take on the "uniform" dress. So simple, so sweet.


at Rumours after our bike ride

loved the colours of the leaves on that tree but my camera is really bad with night shots

putting the bikes up after

peppermint tea at work

No comments:

Post a Comment