Thursday, October 29, 2009

a principal on the roof

How boring would life be if you only had one or two seasons every year. I must sound like a broken record, but fall is amazing at the moment.

Sarah and I spent the afternoon raking leaves. A few minutes into it, I was aching all over. Talk about working out, who needs a gym when you can have a front yard with trees in it!!




It was Pizza night tonight and there were eleven of us sitting round Anne's parents house. I'm all about food and eating together. Cooking is such a fun thing for me to do and sitting round a table and enjoying a great meal just doesn't compare to anything. 

Anyway, while we were enjoying food and getting ready to carve some more pumpkins, it turned out that Robert's principal was going to spend the night up on the school roof. It was part of a charity auction where students and parents have been raising money for the school. 
Having heard that, we jumped in the car and off we went to see him. Sami took a guitar and we taught him an Austrian song. He was fun and even did all the actions :) I really hope he wont freeze up there tonight. Good on you Mr. West!

1 comment: