Sunday, November 8, 2009

catching up

Got to talk to my family and friends today and it felt good to catch up.
Went to Robert's basketball game in the morning and oh boy were people into it. Parents yelling all over the place, especially fathers knowing everything better and each shouting directions across the court. 10 year olds are quite fierce I have to say and the team fought and sweated but still lost. Great game though. There was this little African American boy and I have never seen a cuter kid in my life. His already got this swagger going on and maybe it's because he's the smallest of his team, but he's got attitude. Amazing!

This link is for Lidia, stumbled across this on my daily read through other blogs and I have to say I LIKE it. Check out Lonny.

No comments:

Post a Comment