Friday, November 6, 2009

things to look forward to

A few things that I really miss no matter how far or long I've been away are


my family

my besties


this little boy and his parents


There are a few things I'm really looking forward to when I think about going back to Europe in a couple weeks. Seeing them will be amazing and I also can't wait for an Austrian christmas, unpacking my skis that I haven't used in about 10 years, snow, food, London in all its glory, ... and I just found out that one of the funnest stores from the States just opened its doors on Regent Street. Anthropologie has arrived in the UK!!!! Can't wait to go and look at all things cute and pretty. Buying stuff will be out of the question as I'm broke but even looking at it will be nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment