Monday, November 16, 2009

the waiting game

Sometimes I wonder what all those ladies 200 years or so ago felt like. Sitting around and waiting... Waiting for what? To take a stroll in the country side, to sit down and read, to be married off, to have tea with other ladies/neighbours.
I've been feeling like that a lot over the last couple weeks. There were so many days and I had no idea what was going to be happening that day. Will people pick me up? Am I going to work today? Are we going on a sales trip? etc.
It's annoying but you learn to live with it and the big plus I get to read a lot more and I've been busy making Christmas presents :) Don't think I've ever been that organised before regarding presents. Maybe when I worked at Starbucks and everybody got coffee that year! I'm excited about creating stuff at the moment and might even start sewing my own stuff again. We'll see.

Looking forward to chatting with the lovely Ruth later.

No comments:

Post a Comment